Essential Landscaping Offers Commercial Snow Removal in Peel
Snow on the premises of your building presents complications for you as a business owner. Hence, snow removal within a time limit after a snow or ice fall is a necessity. Aesthetic, safety, convenience and legal issues are compromised if snow removal is neglected. For snow plowing, Peel has several companies that provide this service.
Here are some reasons for hiring a snow plowing firm:
- Safety – snow can cause injuries to persons if they slip and fall. These injuries can range from minor bruises and sprains to major ones like broken bones. Whether they are passersby or your employees, you can be held liable for their injuries.
- Convenience – snow can block or hamper the entries and exits to and from your building and its surroundings areas. This can mean work-hours wasted when your employees are late and potential clients lost because they can’t go in.
- Legal – the Region of Peel requires businesses to clear their areas of snow and melted ice within a specific time period. Failure to comply is an offence. Further, the government will do the removal and the expenses involved will be charged to you.
- Economic – injuries and accidents resulting from failure to plow snow may cost you financially. Insurance premiums increase and surcharges are applied. Employees go on sick leave at your expense.
- Aesthetic – a commercial building with heavy snow fall around it is not a pleasing sight and may turn off prospective customers. It can spoil your business image if you neglect the cleanliness and beauty of your external appearance.